HOW TO FIND THE RIGHT RING SIZE
How to figure your ring size using a piece of string or paper and a ruler:
- Get a piece of string or cut a piece of paper about 6 inches long and 1/4 inch wide.
- Wrap the base of the finger below the knuckle with string or paper. Must be snug but not to tight.
- Mark the point on the string/paper where it begins and ends with a pen.
- Take the length and measure it against a ruler. Mark the size and compare it to the chart below. That is your ring size.
Some good tips:
- If you are in between sizes get the next size up
- Make sure your fingers are at normal body temperature when you measure
- If your knuckle is larger than your finger's base, take a measurement at the base of your finger and around the knuckle and choose a size that is in between
Note: You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose at the base of your finger.
SIZING CHART IN INCHES:
- Ring Size 4: = 1 13/16 inches
- Ring Size 5: = 1 15/16 inches
- Ring Size 6: = 2 1/16 inches
- Ring Size 7: = 2 1/8 inches
- Ring Size 8: = 2 1/4 inches
- Ring Size 9: = 2 5/16 inches
- Ring Size 10: = 2 7/16 inches
- Ring Size 11; = 2 9/16 inches
- Ring Size 12: = 2 5/8 inches
- Ring Size 13 = 2 3/4 inches
- Ring Size 14 = 2 7/8 inches