For most products - FREE delivery
For products priced up to $2.99 - worldwide flat fee of $6.99
Usually 1-3 days, however it can take up to 10 days.
Most of the time we ship products directly from China, so it can take up to 5 weeks to deliver.
Customs, duties and taxes:
- We do not collect VAT/GST, administrative fees, duties and/or taxes on your order and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. These additional charges, if applicable, are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. The recipient is responsible for these charges.
- The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country, including ensuring lawful import of our merchandise. We are not responsible for orders which are confiscated by customs in destination countries.
- We are not able to mark orders as gifts, they will be listed as merchandise.
- We do not issue any refunds for customs fees, duties, taxes, shipping, or the cost of your order should you refuse to pay the customs fees and/or duties for parcel release.
- Parcels with overdue customs fees, duties and/or taxes are deemed as being abandoned and will be destroyed by your local customs office. No refund will be made on abandoned parcels.
- Parcels are subject to customs inspection and may take longer to arrive than stated delivery date.
- For more information regarding your country's customs policies, please contact your local customs office.
Non-delivery, abandonment and collection of parcel:
- While tracking is usually available, in some cases it might be not.
- After receiving your tracking number, please allow few days for it to become available in parcel tracking systems.
- Once your order has shipped, we are unable to arrange for cancellation or rerouting of your order. Please make arrangements for collection or redelivery of your parcel locally.
- Packages which are unclaimed within the stipulated timeframe are subject to disposal by either the sender's or recipient's local postal office. No refund will be made on packages which are unclaimed, abandoned or disposed of.
- For more information regarding your local postal office's policies, please contact them directly.